Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding Night

In keeping with our Tempe theme, we spent our wedding night at the Tempe Mission Palms. Most of that night includes memories that I will reserve only for my husband and I, but there were some really cool things about it too. 

Each guest who stayed at the Mission Palms received a gift basket that I put together containing Arizona related stuff. There were guides to Spring Training, Airzona Iced Teas, Arizona made honey, guides to Tempe and Scottsdale and AZ Hot Sauce. 

When we got back to the hotel after the reception, Jason had the task of unbuttoning my tiny little buttons on the back of my dress. I don't want to share too much from that story, but one of the cutest things he said was that it was "a puzzle he really wanted to finish". It took forever, but I did manage t get out of my dress and hang it on my custom made hanger: 


Our hotel room was on the corner so it looked out towards Tempe Town Lake and A mountain. 


The room was absolutely enormous including a full dining area, sitting room, a bedroom and a bathroom. 




This was our first picture together on our first full day as a married couple: 




No comments:

Post a Comment