Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Bridesmaid Dresses & Luncheon

I finally found a dress for my bridesmaids, and I swear it is like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress. It looks so good on ALL of my bridesmaids, from the 8 year-old all the way to the mother of 4! The dress won't be white and black as it is shown here, this is just the floor model at Lillian Lottie. It will also have sleeves, which we are hoping we will be able to make out of the bottom of Isabel and Megan's dresses after they are shortened. Trust me, there will be a LOT of material left from the two of them. To see the final product you'll have to wait for the wedding pics! I mean, I have to leave something to your imagination!


Me and Isabel. Her dress is going to need the most work because she is only 8 and it was not made for a little girl.  When it is fixed, though, she is going to look SO good!!
Amanda!

Me and Amanda

Lettice. She even brought shoes and wore her hair in a French Twist so I could see the full effect!

Laura
Megan


Tiny little Helen had to get all clamped into her dress!

Helen Melon in her flower girl dress! Love her sideways smile!!

Helen said she was wearing a
"Princess" dress.

Laura getting her measurements done.

Helen getting her measurements done.

Helen getting her measurements done.


All my favorite women!

My rockstar bridesmaids.

Olive and Ivy for Brunch!

Me and Lettice at my Bridesmaids Brunch

Me and Izzy

All of us at brunch! This looks like a picture out of a magazine! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family and family that are such amazing friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment