Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jason's Aunt as a Reader...

Jason and I decided we wanted his Aunt Dawn  to be one of the scripture readings during our wedding ceremony. Although Jason's Aunt isn't Catholic, she is one of the most pious women I know. I know that when she does the reading, she will definitely do it with her faith in mind, and that means so much to us.

We know whom we want as our second reader, but we haven't asked him yet, so I don't want to include it here. I'll give a hint: he is from my side of the family to keep things fair.

We did ask Jason's Aunt, though, because she will have to make travel arrangements to get here and we wanted to give her tons of time to plan. Because she lives in Texas, we had to get a little creative, so we made her this little video:


Of course, she said yes! We can't wait to see her in March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment