Monday, March 5, 2012

Hair Trial

When I was teaching high school, I was very blessed to have really, really great kids. One of those kids, Jordan, was really good at yearbook, but also always had other interests. For the longest time she talked about becoming a hair stylist. Over the past few years, she went to school, got her license, worked in her own salon space and became really good at doing hair. Jordan is really talented, and I am so excited she will be there to do my hair on my wedding day. Last week she came by my house to do a trial for my hair. I had some pictures, but to be honest, I wasn't very sure what I wanted. She did a really good job of mimicking the pictures and putting it all together just right. Plus, it was really nice to catch up with her.

When she was done I stood in the mirror seeing myself for the first time as I will on my wedding day. I love what Jordan did with my hair and this was just the test run. I can't imagine how perfect it will be on the day of!



Looking over the pictures of hair ideas with Jordan. 



Jordan getting it all pinned up!
The back

The front




No comments:

Post a Comment