Monday, March 5, 2012

Makeup Trial

Last week, I got my hair and makeup 'trials' done. This means I had both done as they will be done on my wedding day. For my makeup, I went to the Clinique counter at Macy's. A few months ago, my mom and I met a woman named Sherry there and it turns out she is a travelling makeup artist who comes to brides and does their makeup on location. That means she will be able to come out to my parents house on my wedding day to do my makeup. 

She did a really good job of taking care of my freckles. I love having freckles and I didn't want makeup that would make me look pasty or like I was trying to cover them. She also kept all my makeup really neutral, which matched my skin tone and eye color really well. I think on the day of, I will need a little powder because I was kind of shiny, but other than that my makeup looked great. 

The token "before and after" picture


Sherry helping me with my skincare products. I was using the WAY wrong mixture of stuff. 







Me and Sherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment