Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Invitation Font

Being somewhat of a graphic designer, I have been stressing about what font to use for our invitations. How will I ever find a font perfect enough for such a hugely important text?

Well- I think I found it! While Jason and I were in South Dakota this past weekend, we picked up the "Southeast South Dakota Travel Guide 2011". There on the cover, in the words Simply South Dakota I found my font.

When I got home on Monday, one of my first tasks was to call the graphic designer for the travel guide to see if she could give me some insight into the font I wanted. Thankfully, she knew the name of the font and was very willing to help. The bad part? The font costs $119!! Anyone know of a comparable replacement??

The font is called Dear Sarah Regular. I am in love with it! Here is how it looks:


No comments:

Post a Comment