Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Venue- Tempe Center for the Arts

I knew I wanted to have my reception in Tempe, but where!? The only places I could think of that seemed nice enough were the Tempe Mission Palms, ASU, or the Tempe Buttes Hotel. But for some reason, I just didn't feel like any of those places were special enough. It seemed like I could think of someone I knew who had been married at all of those places, and I wanted my venue to be my special place- somewhere I had never been to a wedding there before.

Then my dad suggested I look at two places on Tempe Towne Lake. One of the locations, a condo building on the southeast side of the lake, didn't have any space for a wedding except an outdoor park, and that really wasn't what I was looking for. The other place he suggested was the Tempe Center of the Arts on the south west side of the lake. The moment I opened their website, I knew it was the place.

Jason and I took a tour with the event coordinator, Suzanne and we absolutely fell in love. When we left, I truly didn't know how I could possibly find a place that I would love more than this one. I could picture every aspect of my wedding taking place at this location. I could see me and Jason walking in the door. I could imagine myself dancing with the lake shimmering in the distance. It was truly perfect!

So, we moved forward and reserved the date! March 24th we'll be at the TCA dancing the night away!












No comments:

Post a Comment