Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Rings

Something amazing happened this week- My mom won a $1000 giftcard to JVL Jewelry when she registered us for the Phoenix Bridal Expo! I was so worried about Jason's ring- not just how we were going to pay for it, but also about getting him to want to look at them. This made it so easy! I was able to send him the site, he picked what he wanted, and then he even let me measure him for his ring size. Because the giftcard was for so much, we ordered three different rings for him to try to see which one he likes the best We aren't sure what we're going to do with the two he doesn't like, but how cool it is to have options! i never would have gotten him into a store, so this worked out perfect for us. These are the three different rings we ordered. He likes the first one the best, but we'll see what he thinks once he tries them all on. I really like them all, so I will be happy if he is happy. :)




As for my ring, I thought I would include a picture of what it looked like form the place Jason ordered it from. I think its the best views of how it looks, and how the wedding band looks with it. I have been to a ton of wedding/bridal stuff the past few weeks. From tastings, tot he expo, to bridal shops, I have seen it all. I have yet to see a girl with a ring on her finger that I think is prettier than mine. Hee hee!


1 comment:

  1. Those rings are awesome! LOVE the tungsten! So funny how much changes in the 10 years (GASP) since I was planning. I know Tungsten is super strong~ but one thing to think about or ask around is see if the brushed look will fade off. Both of our rings originally had the brushed look but it wore off really fast and in order to maintain the look, they have to be re-sandblasted.

    One idea for the extras is to sell them... help pad your budget a bit....

    And OMG, your ring is GORGEOUS! Love that you don't see anyone else with it on =) Congrats again! All the planning seems to really be coming together smoothly for you! Enjoy every moment!!

    ReplyDelete