Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Alterations Take 2!

Here are some pictures from the second set of alterations... including pictures of Laura (FINALLY!) in her dress! Seeing the girls int heir actual dresses was absolutely magical. The color matches all of them so well, and Elaina the seamstress did such an amazing job of making Isabel's dress look like it was made for a little girl. I can't believe how well this is all coming together!!



Putting jewelry on Megan!

Helen in her flowergirl dress!




My flowergirl, Helen!











While we were doing alterations, I got the reminder from google on my phone that my bridal shower was the next day!! Thats was a pretty cool e-mail to receive. :)

Laura!

Me and y Maid of Honor, Isabel!

Putting jewelry on Laura! 

Me just hangin' out while the girls did their dresses!

Laura!
Laura!
Me and Isabel

Laura! She looks so fabulous!

Isabel with all her jewelry on.

Isabel getting measured for her straps



I love the look on her face in this picture! I think she likes her dress!





Putting on Isabel's jewelry!





















No comments:

Post a Comment