Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alterations

Each time I get to do something cool (like see my bridesmaids get fitted for their dresses) I can't help but feel a little sadness to. Its just that once alterations are over, thats just one more thing that I have been looking forward to my whole life that is over now. Its a bittersweet feeling. I am so excited for these moments, and I love every second of them, but at the same time, I don't want them to end because I have been looking forward to them so much. I love wedding planning like it's nobody's business!!

Here are some pics from alterations! It's been really fun getting to be there as each of my girls goes through this process. I know I don't have to be there, but I just can't bear to miss a single moment of this whole process!

This is Elaina, our AMAZING seamstress!!
Lettice getting fitted!

Isabel, my Maid of Honor in her dress!

Shoes!!

Helen Melon before alterations!

Me and Iz.

Helen getting her bow measured

Helen getting her bow measured

Megan getting fitted!

Amanda getting fitted! Look at those clamps, girl! 

Amanda shooting me her sexy-beast face. 

Me and Amanda

Isabel getting her dress shortened. Thats my dress in the pink bag, but that's all you get to see of it until the big day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment