Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ceremony Programs

Here are some pictures from the construction of the programs! It took a long time to get these together because the order of the Mass was a little confusing for me. You would think I knew the order of a Catholic Mass by this point in my life, but what I realized in this process was that while I know how to go through the motions each Sunday, I have no idea what any of these things are called! When it was all said and done, these turned out exactly as I dreamed. I think they will be really helpful for people who aren't Catholic to follow along. It did take like two days to put them together, though. It was so tedious tying the little bows, even my dad stepped in to help!!

Dad helping to tie bows on the programs! Such a good guy

Mom tying bows.

Some completed programs!

Up close of dad tying bows

Me tying bows 
The first totally completed program!

All packed up and ready to be taken to the church in 23 days!!

All the programs complete!

Me holding our sample/example 

What a mess! Maybe I should have thought this out better and not put so many parts into this!



No comments:

Post a Comment